Spring 2018 has arrived and for some just around the corner! In this post I will be listing the hottest wholesale clothing trends that you can stock your boutiques with.
- Floral – Floral, floral, floral and did I mention floral? This trend has been running strong for two years now and will probably reach its peak of popularity in Spring 2018. We are seeing a ton of large and bold prints in this design. Some recent popular takes have turned the designs into a more abstract portrayal of the floral print rather then a realism on the design.
- Off Shoulder/Cold Shoulder – So far we are two for two, last years top trends are the same this year..and the beat goes on. This trend will get a little crazier and more bearing I imagine but the trend will stay consistent with its approach to giving some summer sun to those shoulders.
- Ruffles – Finally a new trend that wasn’t around too much last year. Ruffles and extra layers made a strong appearance.
4. Polka Dots – Who doesn’t love polka dots.. This trend gathered some steam in Fall and expect to see this print incorporated with color blocks and floral prints to make for some pretty dang cute blouses.
5. Maxi Dresses – Maxi dresses are always a must-have and easy sell but more then ever 2018 will be a good year for this style dress.