Spring 2018 is upon us and it is time to figure out just what is going to be a hot seller this season before we make our big spring purchases to stock our store.
- Floral – Floral is still really in, in fact it might be hitting its peak of popularity. The trend has been adapted to include stripe sleeve or body designs intertwined with large vibrant floral prints. Expect other hot trends like polka dots, cattle prints and ruffles to be mixed with this dynamic trendy print.
- Ruffles – Ruffle hem, ruffle sleeve, double ruffle sleeve and off shoulder ruffle collars are just a couple things I am seeing out there. Flared hems and sleeves are the key here but too much flare might not be the best thing to bring in right now so bear in mind that a limited approach starting off with this trend is the best thing.
3. Babydoll – The babydoll cut has gained a lot of steam in the last couple seasons and now it is in full throttle. This adorable cut mixed with the latest trends will be a sure fire seller!
4. Cattle Print – I love this one! I’ve seen this print around for 2 years but it never really went mainstream until this season. Expect to see a lot of this mid season and going into Summer. Customers are loving this right now!
5. Polka Dot – Who doesn’t love polka dots? Small dotted spread out polka dots are super hot right now and I would expect this trend to only get stronger. A top a small bell sleeve tunic cut this timeless print is a bonafide winner.