Spring is upon us and everyone is already snatching up attire for the sunny blue days to come. It's an interesting year for trends and there are some new changes let review the top 5 hottest trends of 2021!
- Tribal and Bohemian - Tribal and bohemian styles are making a resurgence from their peek popularity in 2016. We love bohemian, the trend offers a dynamic amount of prints and cuts that can be offered up my manufacturing. It's sexy, it's fun and it's expressive, we are so happy this trend is coming back round!
- Rompers - Let's be honest, this trend should be at the top every year. Rompers are dynamic, fun and adorable. We are seeing a lot of rompers this year pack the shelves and when the sun shines its brightest is when rompers find there way on the sidewalks.
- Floral - Floral is always popular but this year they seem to have found some new found love.
- Crochet - Much like tribal and bohemian, you could find crochet hemmed on almost every cut three to four years ago. It's back and better and then ever and we are seeing this style adorned with color blocks, florals and chiffons.
- Tie Dye - Don't count out 2020's top trend. This style might be fifth on the list but as the temperature increases so will the popularity of this trend.